Insurance & Payment Options
Dr. Berg and his team in Garden City, NY make every effort to provide not only excellent, but also affordable dental care. Money shouldn’t keep you from having the perfect smile you deserve. At Smile Solutions we offer pain-free, flexible payment options allowing you to finance your smile with easy monthly payments if necessary. In addition to accepting cash and major credit cards, Smile Solutions also works together with organizations that provide excellent financing options.
Insurance & Payment Policy
- Emergency Treatment - payable in full by cash or credit card only
- Fees less than $2,500,00 - payable in full at the beginning of treatment by cash, check or credit card
- Fees greater than $2,500,00 - bookkeeping courtesy of 5% is given for payment in full by cash, check or credit card at the beginning of treatment.
- Dental Insurance - estimated co-pay is due in full at the beginning of treatment if the insurance benefit is assigned to the office. A final adjustment will be made upon receipt of the insurance payment which may result in a refund or a balance due. Otherwise, we will require a credit card on file to charge the portion not covered by insurance after we receive your insurance payment.
- In Office Payment Plan: For extensive services exceeding $2,500,00 - an initial payment of 1/3 is due at the start of treatment, 1/3 is due when final impressions are taken, and 1/3 (balance) is due at the final try-in before completion of the treatment.
- Care Credit, Citi Health Card or Dental Fee Plan (3rd party financing)
- No initial payment
- Interest free financing for 3, 6 or 12 months depending upon the amount financed, Interest is retroactive if a payment is missed or not paid in full within the interest free period. Good credit standing is required.
- Payment plans up to 60 months which include a low fixed interest rate.
Dr. Berg and the team at Smile Solutions in Garden City, NY are proud to offer excellent dental care at an affordable price. If you have any questions or concerns about insurance and financing options, please contact our office.
Please note: You must contact our office at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time to avoid any charges for a missed or cancelled appointment.