For many years the best possible option for adjusting misaligned teeth were standard metal braces. While reliable and time-tested, they came with their share of concerns. First, of course, was the stigma of braces. But there were also oral health concerns involved in using braces to treat misalignment, mostly centered on the difficulty of maintaining good oral hygiene around the wires. There’s a new option for today’s orthodontic patients in the form of Invisalign Clear Retainers that eliminates many of these concerns.
Transform Your Smile With Invisalign Retainers At Smile Solutions
There are many benefits to this innovative style of orthodontic treatment that make them a popular option for many patients.
- Subtle Appearance – Braces have long been the bane of children of every age, both as a source of embarrassment and a cause of bullying. Invisalign removes this element by providing an invisible treatment method that will keep your child smiling proudly.
- Comfortable Adjustment – The smooth plastic design of Invisalign retainers ensures there’s less irritation to the gums and soft tissues of the mouth. They’re perfectly designed to fit the patient’s mouth, so there’s less discomfort.
- Easy To Clean – Both the aligners and the patient’s teeth are easier to clean thanks to the removable design. They are removed for brushing, flossing, and even eating your favorite meals. A quick rinse or brushing and they’re ready to pop back in fresh and clean. White spot lesions are common with braces but won’t be a problem with Invisalign.
- Time-Saving – Invisalign aligners need less hands-on attention from our team, so you won’t need to worry about coming in for additional visits in most cases. Your twice-yearly visits will be enough to monitor the progress of the treatment.
- Removable and Safe – If your child is in sports or performs in a band, you’ll be able to keep the aligners safe by removing them during games, practice, or performance. So long as they remain in for the advised 22 hours a day, it won’t impact their progress.
- No Food Restrictions – Since the aligners can be taken out when eating, there’s little restriction on the foods you can eat while receiving treatment. Just make sure to remove them before enjoying your favorite foods.
These benefits drive many patients to consider Invisalign, in spite of their having a price-point higher than that of traditional braces. The lack of concern about white spot lesions, tender cheeks, and gums, and frequent visits to the dental office all make the difference worth it for them.
See If Invisalign Clear Retainers Are Right For Your Family
You can make contact with our offices today to find out if Invisalign Clear Retainers are right for you and your family’s orthodontic needs. Here at Smile Solutions in Garden Park, NY, we’re proud to help families like yours find the dental solutions that help them meet their dental health goals. Arrange your appointment at our offices by picking up the phone or using our online scheduling option!